We’ve always been a fan of Rent the Runway for affordable and fashionable alternatives to the full-priced top designer labels. So when we found out that they launched the Weddings Boutique, specifically for brides and wedding guests, we knew we had to share the news with you! The new Weddings Boutique will take the Rent the Runway member experience one step further with the launch of the Rent the Runway Weddings Hotline and a curated style library for the wedding-whelmed. With the stress of finding the dream wedding dress, Rent the Runway hopes to reintroduce the fun in shopping for all of the other special (and also important) dresses for brides and guests alike.
WEDDINGS BOUTIQUE KEY FEATURES
• Easy-to-navigate library of dresses, accessories and beauty products, curated for each occasion by our Wedding Stylists for the bride and guest.
• Occasion categories for THE BRIDE & WEDDING GUEST: Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Brunch, Black Tie Affair, Cocktail Attire, Daytime Chic and Destination Beach.
• Rent the Runway’s Weddings Hotline will offer members the opportunity to speak to personal Wedding Stylists who will answer fit questions, give styling advice and help brides and guests find their perfect look whether for an engagement party, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, destination wedding and more.
• Our Wedding Stylists will be available 6 days a week to provide personal styling advice.
• Rent the Runway continues the convenience factor and will now ship to hotels anywhere within the U.S.
• In addition to the free back-up size that comes with a rental, members will be able to add a second dress style for $25.00 for their wedding event.
Why not consider renting your dress to be your something borrowed! Here are some of our faves:
Moschino So Sweet Lace Sheath, $200 Rental ($1,595 Retail)
Badgley Mischka Sequin Bell Sleeve Sheath, $125 Rental ($800 Retail)
Milly Ivory Lace Flutter Dress, $50 Rental ($360 Retail)