UtterlyEngaged is a highly energetic and exciting environment. We offer a challenging and rewarding work experience to team members / interns who value innovation, creativity and critical thinking. We believe in working hard and playing hard and encourage our team members / interns to learn about and understand each others’ roles and responsibilities through work and social events.
Our most successful team players are those who demonstrate strong leadership skills, have the ability to adapt to change, and enjoy working through challenges.
GRAPHIC / VISUAL DESIGN INTERN
We are looking for a dedicated, hardworking individual who is eager to learn about the ins and outs of the wedding/event industry and the process of creating an online magazine publication. This is an unpaid position with lots of opportunity to gain a wealth of experience and connection. Your name will be included in the monthly publication. You will get to meet other talented wedding professionals and you will be working with some of the most passionate, energetic, creative and innovative people in the industry. We work hard and laugh harder. We appreciate and expect good design!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design magazine layouts for monthly publication
• Assist in preparing and uploading files to the server
• Design and update internal marketing materials, such as business card,
thank you card, media kit, newsletter, etc.
• Design event-related marketing materials, such as invitation, program, signage, etc.
• Assist in researching for items, props, venues, and/or models for photo shoots
• Attend photo shoots and assist Creative Director on location with styling, setting up and breakdown.
• Must possess strong graphic design skills with portfolio to show. Writing skills a plus.
• Must have own computer and must be proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Web knowledge is a definite plus!
• Must be reliable, detail-oriented, thorough, work well under deadlines.
• Must have a positive attitude and be open to criticism.
• Must be able to take initiative and ownership of assigned work projects.
• Must be able to follow directions and adhere to brand and style guide.
• Preference will be given to candidates located in Los Angeles and Orange County and to students but all will be considered.
• Regular communication is A MUST.
• Related experience from jobs, involvement in on-campus organizations, or other internships is helpful.
HOURS: Flexible, about 8 hours per week for school credit if necessary. Must work in-office in Anaheim with occasional out-of-office meetings/engagements. Internship program will last from 3 to 6 months, and may lead to a hired position.
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and a link to your design work or PDF of your work to Henny Vallee at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you and good luck!
SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION
We are looking for a dedicated, hardworking individual who is eager to learn about the ins and outs of the wedding/event industry and the process of creating an online magazine publication. This is a commission only position with lots of opportunity to gain a wealth of experience and connection. You will get to meet other talented wedding professionals and you will be working with some of the most passionate, energetic, creative and innovative people in the industry. We work hard and laugh harder.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Place sales calls
• Proactively build and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers
• Prospecting for new accounts
• Close sales over the phone or in person
• Prepare advertising agreements and follow up with payments
• Customer support – follow up and maintain accounts
• Make sure media kit is updated with current stats monthly
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must have top notch customer service skills and a desire to exceed expectations
• Must have ability to meet and exceed one’s own goals
• Must have positive attitude and be open to constructive criticism
• Regular communication is A MUST
• Prior sales/account management experience is not a requirement but helpful
• Must be a fast learner and work well in a fast-paced environment
• Must be professional in all communications with potential and current clients
Flexible - approx. 10-15 hours a week. Must work in Anaheim office with occasional face-to-face sales meetings.
Commission will be paid on a monthly basis. More details will be discussed further at interview.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to Henny Vallee at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you and good luck!